Administration & Finance Executives
(CEO, CFO, COO)
- Reduce overall technology costs through increased transparency and oversight of the entire technology stack, including those implemented prior to Olive.
- Eliminate redundant technology purchase requests by leveraging full capabilities of existing vendors.
- Improve contract negotiations with clear documentation of all vendor capabilities, guarantees, and specialized terms due diligence.
- Remove potential conflicts of interest and vendor tunnel vision.
Information Technology Executives
(CIO, CTO, CDO)
- Reduce the average health system’s system selection time by 50-60%.
- Increase engagement and accountability for stakeholders and vendors throughout entire process.
- Quickly identify technology adoption issues vs capability issues and triage appropriately.
- Align the organization to the overall digital platform vision, strategy, and roadmap.
Department Executives (Clinical & Operational Areas)
- Leverage templates pre-built for real healthcare providers of like organizations.
- Reduce staff time required to build appropriate use-cases for RFPs and demos by over 50%.
- Identify current gaps in technology adoption from workflow workarounds.
- Differentiate technology implementation limitations from capability limitations.
- Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Eliminate miscommunications and/or discrepancies as all stakeholders and vendors communicate questions, clarifications, answers, terms, customization agreements through the portal (eliminates phones calls, emails, text by all individuals).
- Retain logs of all communication for any due-diligence requirements post-purchase.
- Validate buying decisions and vendor compliance across the organization.